It is very important to us to cooperate in harmony so, although these General Terms and Conditions apply at all times, we hope there will be very little need to refer to them.
'13Grandmothersremedies' forms part of Marianne and Peter Lucardie's naturopathic practice Praktijk voor Natuurgeneeswijzen (“13Grandmothersremedies”).
Article 1. Applicability
1. These general terms and conditions of 13Grandmothersremedies ("General Terms and Conditions") apply to all orders, quotations, offers and agreements.
2. By placing an order and accepting a quotation or offer, you (“the Customer”) accept the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions.
3. Any departure from a specific part of these General Terms and Conditions requires the approval of 13Grandmothersremedies, in which case the remaining provisions shall remain in full force.
Article 2. Quotations, offers, agreements
1. All quotations given and offers made by 13Grandmothersremedies are without obligation, and 13Grandmothersremedies has the right to change prices, in particular if prescribed by law.
2. Each and every agreement requires the acceptance by 13Grandmothersremedies. 13Grandmothersremedies is entitled to refuse orders or to accept orders subject to further conditions. 13Grandmothersremedies will inform the Customer at the earliest possible convenience if an order is not accepted.
Article 3. Prices and payments
1. All prices are in euros and inclusive of VAT, unless specified or agreed otherwise.
2. All amounts shall be paid via iDeal or by advance payment.
3. In the event the Customer has placed an order and the price of an offered product increases before that product has been dispatched, the Customer has the right to cancel the order within 7 days following 13Grandmothersremedies' notification about the price increase.
4. The delivery charges depend on the applicable transport company's rates at the time the products are dispatched. 13Grandmothersremedies shall at all times endeavour to realise the most economic delivery method and shall clearly specify the delivery charges when an order is confirmed.
5. Different delivery charges apply to deliveries outside the Netherlands, which shall be calculated for every order separately and of which the Customer shall be notified in advance.
6. No delivery charges shall be payable for orders from EUR 75.00 to be delivered in the Netherlands. For countries outside the Netherlands, the delivery charges applicable within the Netherlands shall be deducted from the delivery charges to that particular country outside the Netherlands.
Article 4. Delivery
1. 13Grandmothersremedies endeavours to dispatch orders within 2 to 3 working days following receipt of payment, except during 13Grandmothersremedies' holiday closures.
2. The delivery date is an estimated delivery date only. In the event the delivery period was not feasible due to unforeseen circumstances, the Customer is not entitled to claim damages.
3. In the event any ordered product is out of stock and this results in a different delivery date, the Customer shall be notified accordingly.
4. In the event 13Grandmothersremedies cannot deliver an ordered product, it shall refund the amount paid for that product without delay.
5. 13Grandmothersremedies reserves the right to split orders and to dispatch part of an order on a later date. The extra delivery charges shall be borne by 13Grandmothersremendies unless the part deliveries are made at the Customer's request.
Article 5. Retention of title
1. 13Grandmothersremedies retains the right of ownership of the supplied products until the Customer has complied with these General Terms and Conditions. The risk in any product shall pass to the Customer the moment the products are received by the Customer.
Article 6. Intellectual and industrial property rights
1. The Customer shall unconditionally respect all intellectual and industrial property rights in the products supplied by 13Grandmothersremedies.
Article 7. Claims and liability
1. The Customer shall check upon physical delivery if the products comply with the agreement. If this is not the case, the Customer shall notify 13Grandmothersremedies accordingly within 2 working days following receipt of the products.
2. Dispatch and delivery of the products shall be at the Customer’s risk. Any defects or damage caused during transit shall fall outside 13Grandmothersremedies' liability.
3. In the event a delivered product does not meet the Customer’s expectations, the Customer can return the product within 14 days following receipt of delivery. Provided the product is unused, in its original packaging and with the seal intact, the purchase amount shall be refunded within 14 days following receipt of the returned products. Return costs are not reimbursed.
Article 8. Orders / communication
1. 13Grandmothersremedies cannot be held liable for any incorrect transfer of order details, for any misunderstandings caused by whichever means of communication or for any delay, except if 13Grandmothersremedies' intentional act or gross negligence is proved. The Customer shall notify 13Grandmothersremedies in the event the order confirmation does not correspond with the order, to avoid delivery by 13Grandmothersremedies of the products specified in the order confirmation.
Article 9. Privacy / Personal details
1. Under the Netherlands Personal Data Protection Act, 13Grandmothersremedies shall respect the privacy of all users of its site and shall ensure that personal details are treated as confidential information. The submitted details are saved on file and shall not be made available to third parties.
Article 10. Force majeure
1. With due observance of its other rights and remedies, 13Grandmothersremedies may delay the execution of an order or terminate an agreement in the event of force majeure, in which case the Customer shall be notified in writing and 13Grandmothersremedies shall not be liable to pay any damages.
2. Force majeure is understood to mean any breach which is not attributable to 13Grandmothersremedies.
Article 11. Other provisions
1. 13Grandmothersremedies shall dispatch an order to the address given in the order, unless the Customer specified on the order page of the 13Grandmothersremedies site that the products need to be delivered to a different address.
2. In the event any part of these General Terms and Conditions is contrary to statutory provisions, that part of the General Terms and Conditions shall cease to have effect and 13Grandmothersremedies shall replace that part by similar terms and conditions permitted by law.
3. 13Grandmothersremedies reserves the right to instruct a third party to execute an order.
Article 12. Applicable law
1. The General Terms and Conditions as well as all provisions included in the General Terms and Conditions are exclusively governed by the laws of the Netherlands. Any disputes shall be submitted to a court of competent jurisdiction in the Netherlands.